Going on a road trip and having a hard time leaving your pets behind? Well, worry no more. Pet lovers will definitely enjoy their getaway with their pet pals. Tag them along!
Costa Pacifica welcomes your VIP!
- Only cats and dogs are welcome.
- Pet’s medical certification specifying that all vaccinations are up to date is required.
- Pets are allowed in the rooms and lobby.
- Pets are not allowed to swim in the swimming pools.
- You are liable on your pet’s food, behavior and grooming.
- Keep an eye on your pet at all times.
- Pets MUST always be on a leash while inside the Hotel premises.
- The Resort will not be liable for any harm caused by your pet towards guests or employees
HERE ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO BRING
- Food and Water
- Eating/drinking bowls
- Poop scooper/litter box/plastic bags
- Extra leash/Collar
- Treats and Toys
- First aid supplies (bandages, ointment, medications, etc.)
Pet carrier/Cage MUST BE:
- Big enough to allow your pet to stand up, turn around, and lie down
- Equipped with handles/grips to move easily
- Familiar to your pet
- Labeled with your name and contact information
- Free of sharp or protruding surfaces inside.
Costa Pacifica will not be liable or responsible on any incident involving your pet.