This policy is prepared to comply with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (DPA), enacted by Congress in August 2012 as Republic Act No. 10173, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (“IRR”), issued by the National Privacy Commission.
COSTA PACIFICAvalues the privacy and the confidentiality of your Personal Data. This includes but is not limited to:
- Guest’s name
- Contact number/s
- Email address
Personal Data Other Than Guests
Personal data you submitted also include but are not limited to names and contact numbers of your relatives or other family members.
You will also explicitly consent and COSTA PACIFICAto process and use your Personal Data.
COSTA PACIFICAmay collect your Personal Data through the means including not limited to the following:
- Printed registration forms at the COSTA PACIFICA.
- Online registration forms at the COSTA PACIFICA’s website (both desktop and mobile).
- Interactions with our concierge agents through phone, email, chat, and social media accounts.
- Availing of offers, promos, benefits, and services offered by COSTA PACIFICA.
- Responses and submission of information through surveys, printed or digital (through email, social media polls, or COSTA PACIFICA’s website, both desktop and mobile).
- Provided information via other requests, complaints and inquiries.
- Visits and use of our website, social media sites and other digital platforms.
- Social media via tagging, reposting or mentioning COSTA PACIFICA, its subsidiaries and partners on any social media account.
- Website analytics tools
- IP addresses
Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
COSTA PACIFICA may disclose your Personal Data to the following:
- Its employees
- Duly authorized representatives
- Related companies (including member-companies)
- Assignees and 3rd party service providers.
Personal Data Protection
COSTA PACIFICA is committed to protecting the privacy of all submitted Personal Data. This includes Personal Data transferred to 3rd parties performing services on behalf of COSTA PACIFICA.
Any Personal Data provided to COSTA PACIFICA as stated in the COLLECTION section of this policy will be processed only for the declared purpose for its collection.
COSTA PACIFICA will process Personal Data according to the general principles of transparency, legitimate purpose and proportionality.
Any activity by the member on COSTA PACIFICA’s website or social media platforms will not result in the member’s name being added to a mailing list, unless the member specifically requestsCOSTA PACIFICA to do so.
COSTA PACIFICA will not provide or sell any Member’s collected Personal Data to any unrelated or unauthorized 3rd party.
These implemented measures may still be subject to human and operational error and are not completely foolproof. COSTA PACIFICA has taken contingencies to prevent unauthorized access, improper processing, or usage of Guests’ Personal Data through the above stated measures.
Withdrawal of Consent
You can withdraw consent of Personal Data storage and usage from COSTA PACIFICA at any time via a request through email@example.com.
Depending on the nature of your withdrawal, COSTA PACIFICA may not be in a position to continue to extend our benefits and services to you.
Sites, services and/or other platforms accessed through COSTA PACIFICA’s website may have been independently developed by other 3rd parties.
COSTA PACIFICA has no control over and does not maintain these sites and platforms. Henceforth, COSTA PACIFICA will not be responsible the privacy and policies and practices of these 3rd parties.
Personal Data submitted or published in the COSTA PACIFICA website may be available worldwide via internet access and/or Cloud Storage services.
COSTA PACIFICA does not have nor maintain control over the use and misuse of such information.
Cookies are used to recognize the devices you use in order to improve your user experience. These may also provide information to the owners of the site.
These cookies are encrypted and do not save any Personal Data about you. Please note that If you disable or block cookies, you will not be unable to access the full services of COSTA PACIFICA’s website.